Among the oldest structures in
Cleveland Heights and a Landmark, the main section was built in 1841 in what is
now the Noble-Monticello area and moved to its present site between 1890 and
1910. The house is associated with a steam-powered sawmill probably used for
cutting the bluestone that was quarried in the area's five stone quarries and
which is still to be found in walls, sidewalks and stoops in Cleveland Heights
and other Northeastern Ohio communities.
Select a Tour Year:
About the Tour Year Index
Listings are accessed by the year(s) a building was featured in the Heritage Tour.
Within the year, listings are alphabetical by street name.